My official review of The Muppets will be up today over at 5 Minutes for Mom (I will link to it when it goes live), but I have to tell you that the movie has received my “Outburst Seal of Approval.” Meaning, I outbursted, laughing, several times.
I didn’t think they could pull it off, but they did.
We saw it last weekend and yes, I even saw it before I saw the latest Twilight installment and that says a lot.
If you’re going anywhere this holiday, you’ll probably need to keep the kids busy especially if you’re road-tripping, so here is a cute little Muppets Roadtrip game for you!
Click here to get the whole thing, along with some other really cool Muppets printables, but here is a snippet:
See if you can spot:
- 5 Kermit green cars
- 1 Person who looks like a relative of Gonzo’s
- 3 People who look like they just stepped off the Electric Mayhem Band bus
- 4 of Miss Piggy’s biggest fans. How can you tell? Easy, they could be:
a) Singing to themselves
b) Fixing their hair in the mirror
c) Blowing kisses to you through the window
d) Blowing kisses to themselves in the mirror
- 2 Bumper stickers that are so funny, Fozzie Bear would add them to his act
- 4 People wearing suits they stole from Statler and Waldorf
- 3 Cars that are so patriotic, Sam the Eagle just might be driving them
Check out my review of The Muppets (when it goes live) and do yourselves a favor, GO SEE IT!
It really is very funny, totally family friendly, and so very nostalgic. It’s PG and it hits theaters today (11/23).
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.