++Update!!! Now accepting 5-10 second video clips!! In one line, tell us *why* you do it. Just one line. Use your phone, email it to me along with your blog url. DO IT NOW! It’ll take you 10 seconds!++
Do you ever wish you could bottle motivation when you have it? Ya know, to use for later? (Because you know this is the type of thing that runs out…)
Do you ever wish motivation came in a jar? So you can just open it up and have some when you need it?
I’m so excited, I sent out one tweet and got so many awesome responses right away, this is going to be so much fun!!
(What am I talking about!?)
I NEED YOU TO HELP ME FILL THE JAR OF MOTIVATION!
Still don’t know what I mean?
I need YOU to be a part of the “Motivation in a Jar” Project, my
not so supersecret project in which everyone in the fitness community can help feed the finite pool of motivation. This is for you! It’s for me! It’s for everyone who has ever needed motivation in health and fitness and weight-loss!
If you tweet or blog about fitness or health or even if you don’t but health and fitness is just IMPORTANT to you, whether you’re successfully living healthfully or trying to live healthfully, whether you’re where you want to be or whether you wish you were where you want to be, JOIN ME IN THIS PROJECT!
Here’s how (and it’s simple):
- You know those photos you have from racing or race day or perhaps even from training? Send me one! It can be before during or after when you’re a hot smelly mess. In fact, the stinkier the better. They haven’t invented smellovision yet so we’re ok.
- Send your name and blog url so everyone can know where to visit you (yes! exposure for your blog too!) If you don’t have a blog, put your town and state (ex: Tampa, FL) You’ll be famous!
- THEN send me ONE short line of what was going through your head during the photo. Did you finish a marathon? Did you so totally not want to do this race but you were glad you did? Were you proud? Were you hurt? Were you on fire? Did you never think in a million years you’d have just done what you did? Were you defeated inside? Was there drama goin on up there? Give me one line of what you went through or how you got there or what you were thinking.
- OR take a 5-10 second video clip with your phone, computer, Flip, whatever and tell us *why* you do what you do.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org (along with your url!!)
- Then please RT this post so that our fun-loving community of awesome bloggers and friends can get involved! OK? Well that part’s not mandatory but it would be nice to spread the motivation!
- Grab the button below. I will create a list of participating bloggers on my sidebar with their url (feel free to blog about your participation in the project too but don’t share the picture you sent me in that post, it’s a secret until the final project day, ok?)
- You have two weeks from today (Wednesday, August 17), to send me a pic and if you can’t decide on one, send me multiple! I will pick one however, if (heaven forbid) I don’t get enough responses, I might use all of them! Mkay??
THAT’S IT! See?
When I get finished with the project, we will all have one giant jar of motivation to pull from. All the fitness awesomeness in ONE PLACE!
Just go over to your photos right there, you don’t even have to move, they’re probably in your hard drive right where you’re sitting. Email it to me or email me the url from flickr or from Facebook or Photobucket, whatever you want.
Oh yeah. Why am I doing this? Because.
Simply put, the fitness community that we write in and share our trials and tribulations with is made up of such amazing people from Twitter, Facebook and in our real at-home lives. I think we’d all love to see each other in action and I think the whole purpose of Tweeting about health is for us to get each other out the door. This is just MORE of that.
So help me fill the Motivation Jar!
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.